Популярные сообщения

25.04.2012

Examples


Dear Editor,

I find the article “Bellagio, Italy – Pearl of Lake Como” unnaturally biased and one-sided. There are many small towns on the coast of Lake Como and I have personally found that Bellagio is not the best of the many. And even if we forget about that monstrous mistake – there is much more to see and do, while in Bellagio. During my stay there I found that “La Punta” was much of an average restaurant compared to Vecchio Aureggio (one of the best pizzerias I had the pleasure to be in) or the Alle Darsene. I admit that the hotel is superb, but not everyone can abide the flabbergasting price of even the cheapest of rooms. I render the article overly infuriating, for I suppose you have not seen even half of Italy. This shows the author as disgustingly inexperienced in the art of writing.
I hope in the future, your articles will be less biased and have more value as a whole.

Louise Bartende


Dear Editor,

I want to express my joy at your advice to read the Cherub Chronicles. Though it is originally a children’s’ book, I was so pleased reading this book that I had advised to all my friends and family. My nephew is also adores the series and can’t wait for the next sequel. The mix of mystery, teen minds and detective really bring a new “flavor” to the book. You have my outmost gratitude for this book and for your inspiring review on its contents.
I hope that you will show me and other readers other books that will be savored with joy.

Melanie Rose
   
   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий